Wednesday, April 16, 2008

End Of The Road...

End of the road?

最近爱上这首歌...疯狂爱上.
都是Rohnie害的~!
真的很好听...

We belong together
And you know that I'm right
Why do you play with my heart,
Why do you play with my mind?
Said we'd be forever
You said it'd never die
How can you love me and leave me
And never say good-bye?
Girl I can't sleep at night without holding you tight
Girl, each time I try I just break down and cry
Pain in my head oh I'd rather be dead
Spinnin' around and around
Although we've come to the end of the road
Still I can't let you go
It's unnatural,
you belong to me, I belong to you
Come to the end of the road
Still I can't let go
It's unnatural,
you belong to me, I belong to you

两个人的 End of the road 会是怎样?
再见还是朋友? 还是从此没有关系....?
做不到决定...
决定了...又怕会后悔..
是习惯了? 还是...还想继续霸占?

No comments: