Sunday, August 3, 2008

Wun be a GOOD girl again~!

Hehe...feel weird ler?!
WuanXi blog in ENGLISH ar~!!!!
bo huat la..CC 's pc cant type mandarin...
Today..i ate alot..really alot.
Breakfast : a eggtart and half bowl of ZhuCheongFan ..
Lunch : continue the half bowl ..
and spent ALOT on my dinner..
RM 25 ..Thai Express with Rohnie n weiyun .
But i still cant finish it ..n ask for Dabao.
Jz now after send weiyun bac to ss19..
and on my way back to home..
at LDP toll..
I help a woman ..haha...yeah ..
im a GOOD GIRL ~!
she forgot to bring out her Touch n go card,
and i was Q-ing behide her..
Lend her my card..
then ~~~
I CANT use my card to pay the toll..
after i TOUCH me card ..n i cant GO ..
damn stupid ..rite?!
i dunno ma...

so ...
although im good la..
BUT,
next time...i wun act like a GOOD person ...

1 comment:

didi as in Dee - Dee said...

Wa...so good girl!
but u really dunno that once touch cant straight away touch again?